Sunday, April 29, 2018

Introduction

Hello! I am starting a blog. I'm not exactly an experienced blogger so I don't know if I'm doing this right or not, but I'm not going to let that stop me. Ha ha... That would be an ancient form of 'lol'. Okay, but seriously now, I am a Christian. That is a believer and follower of Jesus Christ. That being said it seems appropriate to me to inaugurate my first blog with a prayer.
"Father God, thank you for who you are and the work you are doing in this lost and dying world. Thank you for the gifts of community, communion, and communication. I ask that you help me and bless my mind with wisdom, and season the words I leave here as an encouragement and a blessing to those who read them. In Jesus' name. Amen."
At the onset of this I don't have any particular agenda or specific topics in mind, I'm really just wanting a forum to write out things I'm thinking through. I'm doing this as personal therapy, a way to clarify my thoughts. I often find that if can write things down, and see them in print it is personally beneficial. I'm also hoping that by publicizing this perhaps it might bring you, the reader, blessing, whatever that might look like.
Sincerely,
Rahd.

No comments:

Post a Comment